We appreciate your interest in The iStartup blog! Guest posts are a valuable contribution to our platform as they bring in diverse topics and expert insights for our readers. However, due to the high volume of requests we receive, we regret that we may not be able to accept all of them. To increase your chances of success, please review the following guidelines.
About the The iStartup blog
Our Audience: Our blog caters to marketers, advertisers, business owners, entrepreneurs, founders, investors, sports persons, and students who are eager to learn and improve in the fields of marketing, advertising, and business, with a focus on small to medium-sized businesses and startups.
Our Tone: Our blog is authoritative and informative but friendly and fun to read. We aim for conversational writing that makes our content enjoyable to read, like advice from a trusted expert.
Our Topics: Our blog covers a wide range of topics including marketing, content marketing, copywriting, ecommerce, business, startups and more.
Our Posts: We publish various types of posts that include, but are not limited to:
- New or unique perspectives on common topics.
- First-hand accounts of experiments, strategies, and tests.
- How-to guides and cheat sheets for techniques and platforms.
- Lists of tips, tools, or compelling strategies.
- Industry trends, data, and insights.
- Vertical-specific advice.
- Creative ideas and real-life examples.
- Examples and templates to help our readers implement strategies effectively.
Guest post requirements
We greatly appreciate guest posts, but due to the high volume of requests we receive, we have specific criteria for acceptance. To increase your chances of getting published on The iStartup blog, please ensure that your submission is of high-quality, timely, accurate, actionable, original, and resonates with our audience. Here are some best practices to follow, which will help us respond to your request promptly and potentially expedite the publication process if your topic meets our criteria.
- Guest posts must target a keyword
- All guest post content must be at least 1200 words in length. This is also subject to change depending on the keyword and competitiveness of the term.
- All guest posts must be submitted in a Google Doc with public sharing
- Include a short bio (50-75 words) and author headshot
- A maximum of 2 external links (do-follow) can be included (excluding tool’s home pages)
- Include 4 internal links to blogs on theistartup.com
- Posts should be formatted as follows:
- 2 Title suggestions
- Meta description
- Image folder link (Google drive, etc)
Ready to pitch? Submit your pitch by filling out this form!
Or send as email at:
We can’t wait to host your guest article!