How to promote a new website?
A website for a new idea is a great thing to start with. You can do many things with your website like blogging or even business. But if you are a newbie and need some good hacks to promote every content of your website. I have created a list of some lesser used platforms where you can easily promote your content.
Google+, facebook, twitter, linkedIn get millions of promotional data in the form of posts, tweets etc everyday and can be a little difficult to drive huge traffic to your new website. Twitter gets around 6,000 tweets every second. So, even if you have created a great content and promoted it on every social media platforms, it can still be of no use. Of course, great content is a good thing but you’ll have to promote it in a strategical way as more as possible.
We’ll show you some tricks on “How promote a new website”.
Promote your website on Quora.
- Quora gets 1.5 million monthly visits.
- You can promote a website of any niche on Quora.
- You can get exposure of experts from your niche.
- You can contact more people, you can talk to them, answer their queries and help them with your knowledge and hence can get more customers.
- You can share your posts related to a topic in the answers.
For more details read- Beginner’s Guide to Quora for Marketers.
Promote your content on Reddit.
- Reddit gets more than 2 million unique visitors every month.
- Subreddits for almost every topics are available.
- You can create your own Subreddit.
- Unlike other Social Media Platforms reddit is not for making contacts but for sharing unique and worthy contents.
- You can also know the reaction of other people on your content by viewing the upvotes and comments.
- Many redditors may give you some more good points to add in your post.
For more details on how to promote a new website on reddit, read –Read Marketing Guide.
Promote a new website on Product Hunt.
- It’s a very rapidly growing launch platform for any website or app.
- It is very good for marketing your product even before it’s launch.
- PH is also a nice website for knowing about the latest product launches related to any niche.
For more details on “how to launch a new website on PH”, read- The Ultimate Guide to Launching on PH.
Promote your website on StumbleUpon.
- Not very populated but can still drive a good traffic for a worthy post.
- Excellent for promoting visual items like Info-graphics, videos, tutorials, etc.
- A website ToolBox.com posted something on funny iPhone auto-correct messages and got over more than 7,000 views in just one day (it had only 149 followers).
How to promote a new website on StumbleUpon.
Promote your website on Online Directories.
Here is a list of Online Directories where you can easily promote a new website. Some are free and some need participation fees.